Welcome to www.gbtrading.net! We hope you enjoy your visit, and find that using our service is productive, easy and fun. The following are the terms & conditions for using our website and terms and conditions for ordering from us.
Before you begin setting up your account with www.gbtrading.net (herein referred to as "we," "us," or "www.gbtrading.net"), please read the following Conditions of Use ("Conditions") carefully. If you ("you") agree to these Conditions, and wish to use the www.gbtrading.net service ("Service"), please click on the "Sign Up" button. This will constitute a binding agreement between you and www.gbtrading.net. Note that any violation of these Conditions may result in termination of our Service to you.
www.gbtrading.net reserves the right to change these Conditions from time to time. Please refer to this site periodically for any changes.
- Your submissions
Under these Conditions, you may NOT place any of the following material or obtain any such material using the Service:
- Any threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity or copyrights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material;
- Any material sent from an anonymous or false address.
While www.gbtrading.net does not and cannot review all submissions, and is not responsible for their content, www.gbtrading.net reserves the right to delete, move or edit submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. You acknowledge that any submission may be removed, published, copied, modified, transmitted and displayed by www.gbtrading.net for the purposes of delivering the offered services. In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in any uploaded materials have been waived. www.gbtrading.net will not be liable for the content of any submission.
- About your account
- Access to your account
Your account with www.gbtrading.net is available for your personal use only.
We need to be able to access your account for the following reasons:
- We can remind you of your password in case you forget it;
- To maintain our Service to you and develop new and useful features and services;
- To follow a court order, subpoena, complaint or a lawful request from governmental authorities.
- Account fee
There is no fee to open a www.gbtrading.net account.
- Access to your account
- Canceling the service; discontinuing inactive accounts
www.gbtrading.net reserves the right to cancel the Service or to discontinue accounts which have been inactive for more than 180 days. We may do so at our discretion after sending an e-mail warning to the address you used when you set up your account. If you do not login to your account or respond to the e-mail within 14 days, your account may be removed.
- Third-party links
We may provide links to third-party sites that might be of interest to you. We have no control over the content or availability of the contents of these sites. It is your responsibility to become familiar with each site's privacy and other policies and conditions of service, and to contact that site's webmaster or site administrator with any concerns.
- Copyrighted material and software
All of the information, content, software and materials we offer are protected by copyright and other pertaining laws. You may not copy or distribute such material without the copyright owner's prior written consent. You may use these materials for personal, non-commercial use only, so long as you do not modify the materials or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the materials.
When you create an account with www.gbtrading.net, you need to provide some personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, and mailing address. We at www.gbtrading.net know how much you value your privacy, so we make sure that your privacy is protected any time you're using our services.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
- Disclaimer of warranties
THE CONTENT AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH WWW.GBTRADING.NET SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND PRODUCT WARRANTY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NOTICE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WWW.GBTRADING.NET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WWW.GBTRADING.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR OUR SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WWW.GBTRADING.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY SOFTWARE, GOODS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, OR THE DELIVERY OF ANY SOFTWARE, GOODS OR SERVICES, PURCHASED, ACCESSED OR OBTAINED THROUGH WWW.GBTRADING.NET SITE OR ADVERTISED THROUGH WWW.GBTRADING.NET SITE.
- Limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WWW.GBTRADING.NET BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WWW.GBTRADING.NET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE WWW.GBTRADING.NET SITE OR SERVICES, FROM ANY CHANGES TO THIS SITE OR ITS SERVICES, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may assign our rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you.
If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision most closely matching the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Conditions will continue in effect.
These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this Service, and supersede all other communications, written or oral, with regard to the Service.
In the event of conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions for Ordering from Us
- The customer shall pay our company the full price of the product or any balance thereof in cash on the delivery of the product. If the balance of the price is not paid by the customer upon delivery of the product, our company shall be entitled to forfeit the deposit paid by the customer and withhold the delivery of the product.
- Title of the product shall remain vested in our company until our company has received full payment of the price and risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery of the product.
- All delivery dates and times quoted by our company are estimates only and our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of late delivery of the product.
- Our company is authorized, in relation to any information it has relating to the customer, to use and/or disclose such information for the purpose of our company performing its obligation or enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions or any other purpose reasonable incidental thereto or in contemplation thereof.
- The customer confirms and agrees that the information provided by the customer is correct.
- Our company shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of revenue, loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever suffered, sustained or incurred by the customer or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) from or out of or relating to these terms and conditions.
- Our company shall have the right at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to the customer, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of these terms and conditions.
- The customer shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to any other third party without the prior written consent of our company.
- Our company shall not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from delay or failure to perform any or all of these terms and conditions where such delay or failure shall be due to causes beyond its control, including without limitation to war, riots, acts of God, restraints imposed by government or any other industrial or trade disputes, fires, explosions, storms, floods, lightening, earthquakes and other natural calamities.
- Any notice or consent to be given by our company to the customer may be given by our company either personally to the customer, or by post, facsimile to the address specified on the front page, or any address as notified by the customer or by electronic means addressed to the customer. Such notice or consent shall be deemed to have been received by the customer immediately if transmitted by facsimile or electronic means or when personally delivered and twenty-four (24) hours after dispatch if sent by post.
- No failure or delay on the part of each party to exercise any right, power or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver nor shall any single or partial exercise by either of the party of any right, power or remedy. The rights, powers and remedies provided in these terms and conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights, powers or remedies by law.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions. The illegal or invalid provision shall be removed from these terms and conditions but all other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions embody the entire understanding between the parties and there are no promises, terms or conditions, oral or written expressed or implied other than those contained in these terms and conditions.
- Reference to the plural shall include the singular and vice versa; words importing a gender shall include every gender; references in these terms and conditions to any person shall include references to individual, firm, body corporate or unincorporated.
- These terms and conditions are written in both English and Chinese. In case of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) and in case of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.